1. Kourtney Kardashian thinks Scott Disick disrespected her by flying another woman out to Costa Rica during a family vacation.
2. The 38-year-old beauty and Scott took their three children – Mason, seven, Penelope, four, and Reign, two – on a family break to the Central American country in January and even though they are no longer together, Kourtney thinks Scott’s decision to invite another woman along was insensitive. [Duh.]
RELATED ARTICLE: Top 5 plastic surgery procedures that millennials adore
3. Speaking on ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’, Kourtney explained: “Scott and I are living our own lives, but we’re here with our kids. We’re here to just be a family and I don’t understand why he would even think to invite somebody. It’s hurtful and disrespectful.”
4. Kourtney – who is reported to be dating Younes Bendjima – subsequently ruled out the possibility of rekindling her romance with Scott, saying he lacks the necessary “moral characteristics”. [eish.]
5. She shared: “I really don’t think I could get back together with him. My kids deserve someone with more moral characteristics.”
– IOL Lifestyle